Greetings from the beautiful & freezing Upper Peninsula! So I am super excited to share with you guys and gals an awesome breakfast recipe. I hate having boring breakfasts, they just make your day start with a blah! However, this recipe is PACKED with yumminess and is super good for you. It’s a recipe that is easily adjusted for food allergies and I will give some delicious additions and substitutes for it.
- spinach, or greens to your liking
- vinaigrette dressing (if desired)
- Begin to prep your egg(s). (I like to fry mine, attempting to leave a little of the yolk uncooked. Tastes so good on the salad!) No need for seasoning, it all tastes delicious without it!
- Before frying your egg(s) cut the vegetables that you desired and place them in a small pan with a dash of oil if needed.
- Fry your vegetables on the stove top on a medium-high until they are done to your liking. (I prefer still having a little crunch to them!)
- Then begin cooking your egg(s). While your egg(s) are cooking begin to prep the salad. Add your greens to the plate and then add some warm quinoa over, if desired.
- Once your egg(s) are fried, place them on top of the greens and quinoa. Then place your cooked veggies