Hey readers! Hope you’re all enjoying the day and eating some super healthy treats along the way. Well today I have another super healthy & totally delicious meal for you to add to your home menu. This recipe is easily altered to your liking & if you have food allergies. Hope you all enjoy! Until next time…
Beef & Vegetables Over Thai Noodles
- 1 1/2 – 2 lb of skirt steaks, cut in thin strips
- 1 large carrot or 3-5 baby carrots, matchstick cut
- 1/4 of a red bell pepper, matchstick cut
- 1/6 of a zucchini, matchstick cut
- 2 tablespoons of yellow onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon of minced garlic
- 1/4 cup of red wine vinegar
- 1/4 – 1/3 cup of beef broth
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- Dried oregano
- Salt & pepper
- Cut the vegetables and set aside.
- Mix the minced garlic, red wine vinegar, beef broth, honey, oregano, and salt & pepper in a large pan.
- Cut the meat into thin strips and place in the pan, turn on medium high.
- Once almost fully cooked, add the vegetables. Allow the broth to boil a bit.
- When meat is cooked and vegetables are as tender as desired, serve over gluten free Thai noodles or sticky rice.