So eye makeup remover…every girl has it, wether you cake that stuff on daily or only dab a bit in for special occasions. But have you ever stop to look at the ingredients? You can’t pronounce any of them! One of my biggest mottos is, if you can’t pronounce and know what the main ingredients of something are, don’t get it. Food, products, everything.
But have no fear! I have the perfect recipe for a great, natural eye makeup remover. I will also reveal a link to an incredibly awesome Etsy store. Green Little Nest sells fabric eye makeup remover wipes & loads of other reusable daily items such as sandwich baggies, napkins, etc for incredibly cheap prices. I encourage everyone reading to take a look. Reduce & reuse is huge! Until next time…
Homemade Eye Makeup Remover
- 2 tablespoons of witch hazel
- 2 tablespoons of oil (I used almond oil but you can use jojoba oil, etc)
- 2 tablespoons of water
- I also added 1 tablespoon of vitamin e in mine (helps with cataracts, vision, and decreased risk of developing advanced age-related macular degeneration)
- Mix all ingredients in container, I just got a cute cheap one at Target. ( I continued with the proper measurements until container was full)
- Shake well before using the remover, the oil separates
- Apply onto fabric wipe or organic cotton ball
- Rub on to closer eye lid
- And tada!
Here’s the link again for Green Little Nest! https://www.etsy.com/shop/GreenLittleNest