Ok, everyone…I love eating clean. Let’s just get that little fact out of the way. Especially with my food allergies, when I eat clean I just feel like I can conquer anything. It feels great! So I have been craving pizza like crazy & unfortunately it doesn’t agree with my tummy. So I finally found an amazing substitute! Eggplant pizza…oh my gooooodness, fantastic! And it was so easy too. Want to know how? Look below the pic! Stay tuned,for my first attempt & research on the benefits of dry brushing your skin. So excited! Until next time…
Found on www.eatgood4life.com
Serves 20, if each has 1 slice & it takes roughly 40 minutes.
What You Need
- 2 large eggplants, sliced 1 inch thick (I did thinner & browned faster)
- 24 oz jar of tomato sauce
- 20 slices of provolone cheese, mozzarella works too
- 3-4 fresh cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup of fresh spinach
- 1/2 teaspoon of Himalayan salt
- Pepper flakes, optional
I added kalamata olives, would definitely recommend!!
- Preheat the oven to 425 F, arrange the eggplant on two pans. I rubbed a little grape seed oil too. Then sprinkle the salt on top.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes. Remove the pans from the oven & turn on the broiler.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of tomato sauce, 1 piece of provolone, a bit of tomato, spinach, pepper, and anything else you’d like to add
- Broil for 3-5 minutes. *Careful! The eggplants can burn easily.
- Then enjoy!!